DIGITAL MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
We are looking for an energetic, creative and driven Digital Marketing & Communications Manager to shape and deliver our brand activities and communications.
Where The Pancakes Are was founded with the belief that everyone deserves the best pancakes anywhere anytime. With an equal passion for pancakes and people, we currently operate three restaurants in exciting locations in Central London and are paving the way for growth next year.
In reward for your hard work, you’ll receive
– Salary range between 50 – 55k depending on experience
– 28 days holidays plus option to buy 5 more days holiday
– Job is Full Time. Part-Time role can be discussed
– Flexible working
– A company-wide genuine commitment to work-life balance
• Be the voice of the Where The Pancakes Are customer and use their behaviour, insights and key market trends to influence our digital marketing and communication activities and campaigns.
• Develop, deliver and analyse our annual digital marketing plan and our communication strategy – making Where The Pancakes Are the no.1 pancake brand through brilliant and engaging activity
• Collaborate with our restaurant teams on all customer communications and ensure delivery of the marketing activities.
• You’ll play a pivotal part in our management team – striving for growth and excellence every day
What you’ll bring
• Experience as digital marketing manager or executive, ideally with hospitality experience
• Experience of overseeing and delivering creative and highly organised marketing and communication plans and activities.
• A genuine passion for guest experience within hospitality and a people first mentality – ability to influence and engage customers, team members and other stakeholders alike.
• An inquisitive, adaptable and calm approach to change priority and direction within a very fluid marketing landscape.
• Adept at analysing data with the ability to see trends and opportunities.
It is important to us that we find a candidate who shares our values; so if kindness, quality and integrity are important to you, we would love to speak with you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.